...................................................................................................

Content

Alvin and Chipmunks 3

Saturday, March 4, 2017
watch now! detail...

the sun passes between the moon and the earth and i'm going to be showing it to right now hi. welcome to michael's adventures. i'm michael today is christmas day so i'd like to say merry christmas everyone yeah for christmas got three movies which is secret life of pets finding

dory and alvin and chipmunks 3 movies that triple b 780 wanted for christmas yeah and i also got a poodle which looks like this and i also got a stuffed animal that holds my iphone was charging but sadly for me i did not get the stuffed animal collection of the olympic mascots which is a huge bummer

it was like dad wanting a dozen minions for christmas i mean he threw a tantrum saying wood and all that's yeah i think dad's tantrum on christmas is a lot better than dw's i want to tina the talking tabby tantrum so maybe there's next christmas and i also got my new video camera which is why it looks like battlefield earth

although the background to mark yet if it's like i took supermariologan camera way yeah what's wrong with my red camera from tilting anywhere had a vlog with this camera ui i don't want to look like battlefield earth anyway what happened to my red camera well it was broken

it's dead we put it to you that way so today i'm going to honor my camera and also merry christmas everyone and enjoy the blog sign posted with my camera so i'm michael that's all for this edition of michael's adventure subscribe to my youtube channel for more michael ventures thanks for watching baba

ok chaka and also i laughed at the part where greg's mom embarrassed him and 564 what the heck 12 1110 and applause oh there it is and the movies playing so yeah i like to hungry means so i need to go in and i'm sorry

i'll post like that because i have a lot of credit in my hands so maybe i'll just walked right in and find my mom the moon and the earth and i'm going to be showing it to right now say hi everyone mj you're on video right anyway whoa these are my friends at toastmasters notice that the united

nations is more noisier than this college room and maybe just like headquarters from disney pixar's inside out anyway i felt like i was on graduation and they canna me and all that's sadly for the kids that means they are not going to have a snow d snow day which my friends might say thanks obama

but president obama now i'm liking the carly fiorina song which luckily she's saying once and reason why because my dog is lazy how come well i fed her and i didn't hear sasha running up going m and says she was like this and i saw a man am i in the carly fiorina song because whatever pets might

have been running around presidential candidates well there's bray sanders hillary clinton and martin o'malley i'm not telling you available or and i am not telling you who i'm voting for because its top secrets and a good once it's a leave i wouldn't have stuck in the foam pit which i don't have a problem and i

thought about it starting off with verbs my tener is to have our means to be my your sword i am to evers you are no so trust we are the status on you guys have two star it's may day lay nose and less and that's my first foreign pixar flick and so pry myself some inside-out doesn't

have sunday sue and i try to keep myself from mimicking the bad stuff out of its because i'm prone to it since our sir and i'm thinking abouts pinching my side when i would think about yelling yeah cierra la boca or try to run away calling techsan osco ma and osco is spanish for discussed so its european spanish for disgusts and i try thinking

about the happy stuff why like the time i was my grandfather's house and grandma mada i think making average soft and snuggly we're going to my favorite part of being burdened pillows the sinking parts how come michael well because it's softer that way and i figured the more i

bury myself in pelas this snuggler it feels although i'm not claustrophobic like my mom so it's a good thing and i sing on nine percent berry and now you can see me think about it now i'm really very like claustrophobic i'm not going to be afraid of spiders

run weasley harry potter anyway it also feels like on their proposed but it's been extremely it's just chuckling my sound and also and also blinding me and deafening bridge kudos to him because that's what i would do if our setter again probably until justin bieber cries and also

my mom's team is not playing why because tony romo messed up the cowboys this is is a stinky poopy quarterback activities it was like gigi and there's one spoof about him in the photo of kaitlyn jenner saying call me tanya with tony and also this super bowl commercials are getting really really stupid why is that because last year kim

kardashian was doing the commercial and she was showing off her big but it's like oh my gosh i mean she does have a big butt he's blue and we don't need sadness means means he's gluten-free and speaks mandarin so little pig little pig little pig let me in 2010 you don't scare me penny penny penny sorry 2004 my voice

cracking penny penny penny penny penny penny penny penny penny sheldon chaton chaton i want to thank her for taking me out to sea and sought out the first night we are expecting floyd's who meow and meow meow but you got used to the place she and she's thinking what are you doing

michael she came from florida and my dad labeled her some snotty because she's not saul over and and i'm following her and she's taking were so happy and you're gonna it's good night maria cannot sasha i love you and guess what i killed bin laden in what about imprisoning george w bush and dick cheney also that's still my opinion

my mom grew up was gonna be johnson she was little and started school when richard nixon took office now richard nicks has a metal name set later used for for milhouse the best friend from the simpsons and also enemy johnson was like bernie sanders back in the day always was for education he was john of katie's vice

president until kennedy was assassinated by a sniper lee harvey oswald and harvey also world and my mom likes it when her father when they take a shirt saying why do you think your shirt off god and then yeah you turn into a wolf i'm sorry you might hate me for that but but behind the scenes they reveal jacob

is the great teletubby yeah so i thought i guess they turn jacob into a where teletubby i know it's vicki oh you may wonder anyway my thought about it was you mean say that ad was really like district to myself mom's question arts movie the movie was pretty good i mean it has katniss showing off her bravery

you may wonder what what's my favorite scene from the hunger games never wanted to make over when canvas was getting waxed or two hey sis get off my cloud for attached away uh-huh i like it but it's more like no yeah i need to speak to my friend whose names

what what what come on spit it out spit out his last name's keep bomb and his first name sleep alright just like anyone air like a bomb the large wiser yeah oh yeah set up sarah has steve finishing the phone call doing a rape joke and why would she want to build a snowman

come on let's go and play i've never seen you anymore come out the door so you gone away we used to be best buddies and now we're not i wish you would tell me why do you want to build a snowman gonna have to be me okay bye a survivor you for seraph force response

which is not claw which means of course he all means yes i'm betien means a little and nine means no or i'm sorry it's as suit mere yeah anyway i thought about it's revealing on my vlog install of toastmasters and my earlier blog about third-world kid for compliments i had to say it's very very awesome and and it showed me that

tanks not really as surplus just cautious octopus afraid of hands which i don't know why i mean dogs and cats or wanting to be petted mean touched by fish-like on the shark week upset they were testing to see if there are movements of handset attract the sharks like what you see on soul surfer when annasophia robb was waving her hand

under water and then chomp vs playing dead the reason behind it is that sharks detect fish in distress we were off to sort of like underwater pterodactyls the tsunami provides and when he was touched by a shark is like jumping it's like jumping in a giant mud bath

although i might have clothes on it on my mind getting dirty like my least favorite long sleeve shirts or i could sense wrong chick hicks chef skinner auto charles months lost the taxes and i'm aggies being creams by the lsu tigers mean i mean on duck dynasty the robertsons were ringing for the lsu tigers and that

little slip-up by phil robertson has caused me to dislike dinah see therefore the lsu tigers like spanish or greek i'm leet means yep you guessed its english what can you did to make this says more flights well it's easy and sleep haha which means excuse me so sleepy huh i met the bed and greet

excuse me do you speak english if you're talking to a man and actually i was playing in my room mom was watching my dad was on graveyard and my sister was playing in her room i don't know what i was doing well well they're playing games like party quirks or let's make a date or scenes from a hat or hoedown but i'm feeling i might

have been snuggling with stuffed animals pockets and i don't know what happened after that was high-fiving and coercing miss builts this all right what would happen if i would graduate it was memory on now is she's my long lost best friend to express now grateful you are too to help someone

out or give someone what they want you would say mommy along on a mon so if it's for formal mousta it means how are you my gun don aho morning manga after means good noon on holly afternoon hot born it means good evening and bobby means goodnight also i didn't use maghuin dhonn it's

used in front of to the doctor and the doctor said it's gonna be a boy so she let us know on facebook and again i said congratulations because that's what best friends do say congratulate them on their happy lives and what kind of best friend would not care and checking our contestants right now so i can make the emergency room

ok ok all right equals i'm sorry i'm just a little ticklish right now i feel like also i'm prone to get bad stuff from television why for example i taking loads of back heard from our sir right my grandmother hated are sir since when they were drawing unflattering pictures of francine as a

blob although they are answer prophec say also do its what animals would do which is pick on what their species normally eats for example like the fox from zootopia is standing around and he sees a hair you would trip her and speaking of predators say also has that serum which is kind of purple one from despicable me 2 but instead of

turning purple looking like build between my legs sort of like the number aids and this his boast which is called around the world why because it's going all the way around me around the world so you might see me like the world and my basketball where

the satellites the basic again it's this sorry so there's a camera right busa which is cats and filipino got to spanish shot french you know thats alvin and the chipmunks or actually sending a bit like them now that's what floor would you but floyd balance

anyway i got used to tony the tiger and that's the name of the country mascots and i cracked a joke and the cheerleaders were like huh you're funny my call i'm michael walker that's all for this edition of michael's adventures michael adventures thanks for watching

bob favorite color is black because he thinks that goes quite well was purple all right mom's favorite color is maroon because she's an aggies fan and our second-favorite color gray guess he's camera shy well he wants to run away from the camera because he's shy well i walk him for exercise and he

needs but in real life it's not thing because you never know there are snakes you may not know someone can't swim so thing of embassy although we don't have a rainforest on the other side of the big water spouts which sounds like a waterfall and trees tend to have tom lees

and i'm actually going to the movie theater right now this is mockingjay a jennifer lawrence film it's rated pg-13 so also i would challenge that what thats happy mother's day i love you all

i'm mike walker that's all for this edition mother my nails have raised money for this is firstime firsttime and current she works for me ya feel like going to sleep like my back's getting harder all right

yeah heart you know it's just like cupping you know the spa treatments have been postponed i've been to one ok i got a swedish massage and a facial i want to dismiss on going so nice watch super duper nice christie rocket to the path leads so doesn't help turn my

actual home i let it rapidly different color no yeah oh it well we watch her sorry no my hair my hair is so long turn

to console it's cool i'm michael that's all for subscribe to my youtube channel for michaels adventures thanks for watching my

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

movie trailers hd

how are you? i am quentin, i'm from montargis what are you looking at? can i have a look? i don't see anything ah, yes! the spider ...

About Us